Are you interested in:
- Exploring a certain career path?
- Gaining hands-on work experience?
- Connecting with professionals in your field abroad?
- Learning about your career field in another country?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, an Internship program may be right for you!
Internships are very diverse with regards to structure and can be found through exchange and affiliated programs. Programs are offered during the fall and spring semesters as well as during the summer. Currently UT-Austin works with approximately 50 programs that offer internships, giving our students access to a variety of experiences world-wide.
Internship programs may match a range of student interest and skills.
- You can work in an English-speaking company or perfect your foreign language skills
- You can participate in a full-time internship or intern while taking classes that will count towards your major, minor, or other degree requirements.
- You can afford it! Opportunities are found through many exchange and affiliated program offerings with varied cost and credit options.