University Requirements

Learn about the financial to immunization requirements necessary to start your first semester as a UT student!

Immunization Requirements

International students cannot register for classes until they have submitted documentation to University Health Services (UHS) that they have met certain requirements.

Financial Responsibility

Students planning to attend UT in F-1 or J-1 status must complete the Certificate of Financial Responsibility (CFR).