Find the application in your native language:
- A completed Application Form
- If you are applying to AEP, proof of a completed undergraduate degree
- If you need an I-20:
- A copy of the photo page of your passport
- A financial guarantee statement (usually, a personal/family bank statement)
- $350 USD for SEVIS fee payment, express mail and document processing, and tuition deposit (non-refundable). Pay this online here.
Some full-time students do not require I-20s (U.S. citizens, permanent residents, etc.). In this case follow the application process for part-time students.
Photocopies, faxes, or email attachments are acceptable; we do not require original or official documents. If you are applying for an F-1 or J-1 visa, please keep your original financial guarantee statement for your visa interview.
How to Send Your Documents
2400 Nueces St, Suite B
Austin, Texas 78705
Email the PDF application (with any email attachments) to email@example.com
Or fax materials to us: (512) 475-6810
Please note: In order to maintain language diversity in our program, we only allow a certain number of speakers of any one language. Our goal is that no language group exceeds 1/3 of our student population.