As our closest international partner, the opportunities that Mexico offers UT Austin students are endless. Build a professional network, immerse yourself in a new culture or learn Spanish for less than it costs to attend UT Austin.
Summer faculty-led and Semester Plus: December 1
Summer exchange and affiliated: February 15
Fall exchange and affiliated programs: March 1
Spring exchange and affiliated programs: October 1
- Strong business and cultural ties to Texas
- Low cost (semester programs cost LESS than study in Austin)
- Excellent universities with a variety of academic offerings
- Rich and diverse culture, art and history
- Expand your professional network
- Learn Spanish, the world's 3rd most spoken language
Programs in Mexico
"I want our 50,000 students at The University of Texas — and students from Mexico — to have the opportunity to develop their own global perspectives that prepare them for life. Tomorrow’s leaders must have the opportunity to work today with people from different backgrounds and experiences, and understand the perspectives and ideas that flourish in such an environment." - Gregory L. Fenves, president of The University of Texas at Austin.