UT students have a number of opportunities to study or work in China, to develop their cultural competency and build a professional resume and network for added career success.
Why Study in China?
- World’s most populous country and global economic powerhouse
- Rich heritage and traditions, diverse culture, beautiful art and history
- Low cost (most semester exchange programs are cheaper than Austin)
- Over 14,000 students from the U.S. study abroad in China annually
- Mandarin Chinese is the most widely spoken language in the world