the univeristy of texas at austin

Home  | Site Search:

UT Austin International Office International Student and Scholar Services

Helpful Information

View information about tax treaties

Apply for an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)

File a resident U.S. tax return

Find tax return forms from prior years

Apply for a refund of Social Security & Medicare Taxes

File state income taxes - The website is a collection of state tax filing requirements. Look for specific information about filing personal state income tax.

Download your UT Austin W-2 Form

Inquire about your UT Austin 1042-S Form

Request a tax return transcript from a prior year