CONNECT. INVEST. EMPOWER.
The next generation of global leaders needs your help.
The University of Texas at Austin is partnering with the White House Administration’s Young African Leaders Initiative from June 15 - July 26, 2014 to bring emerging entrepreneurs from Sub-Saharan Africa to the Forty Acres. Here, the young scholars will further develop the skills they need to shape the future of their continent—and the world.
But they need your help to get here.
By joining forces with UT’s International Office, sponsors of the Young African Leaders Initiative will have the opportunity to:
- Connect with the members of this talented group and hear their stories.
- Invest in the next generation of leaders who are changing communities through sustainable development.
- Empower budding entrepreneurs to transform an idea into a marketable business plan.
For more information, please contact:
- Darcy McGillicuddy, Director of External Relations (if you are an individual or small business)
- Mark Francois, Associate Director, Corporate and Foundation Relations (if you are interested in corporation/foundation partnership)