The International Office's (IO) Finance and Administration provides the administrative and financial infrastructure to support the IO’s aspiration to be a leader for global awareness on campus.
We work in partnership with Study Abroad, International Student and Scholar Services, ESL Services, and Global Initiatives to support the commitment of the university administration to sending students abroad, to enrolling international students in degree-seeking and non-degree programs, and to inviting the world’s best researchers and faculty to teach and create knowledge on our campus.
The IO’s Finance and Administration offers the following services to students, faculty, and staff.
- Overall administration of the International Office including budgets, accounting, human resources, travel, purchasing, information technology, and administrative support for the Vice Provost of International Programs.
- Program fee bills and related inquiries for study abroad students.
- Financial administration of faculty led study abroad program budgets.
- Tuition bills for international sponsored students and ESL students.
- Scholarship processing for study abroad and international students.
- International Wire transfers from international students, foundations, companies, and other entities.
- Financial administration of new initiatives by the Vice Provost of International Programs.
- Passport and International ID Services.
Our work is based on the following core values:
- Responsiveness – providing resources, infrastructure, and technology for the IO’s activities and programs
- Quality Service – utilizing resources effectively and efficiently for the organization's needs
- Excellence in Customer Service – setting high standards by listening to and understanding the needs of students, faculty, and staff
- Innovation – developing software applications to improve service and efficiency and to enhance the experience of students, scholars, faculty, and staff
- Embracing Diversity and Culture – recognizing valuable contributions from employees by retaining high quality staff and setting excellent management standard