Summer Faculty-led - After Acceptance
Program List | Application | Registration | After Acceptance | Payment | Info Sessions | Contacts
Once you’ve been accepted, here are the first three things to get started on:
- Make sure you have a valid passport. The U.S. Department of State issues passports to U.S. citizens.
- Schedule an appointment with a medical practitioner to complete your health clearance.
- Confirm your attendance by paying the $300 non-refundable deposit by January 18th on What I Owe.
- Plan in advance to attend the mandatory pre-departure orientations (see below).
Mandatory Pre-departure Orientations
Accepted students must attend mandatory orientations. The dates are posted below; you are expected to plan accordingly with your professors, employers, etc. as needed for any class or job schedule conflicts. Failure to attend could result in your removal from the program. Please note: the Financial Responsibilities Policy will still apply to you even if you are removed from the program.
- General Pre-departure Orientation - Choose one of the following sessions:
January 17, 4-5 pm, WCH 1.120
February 7, 6-7 pm, WCH 1.120
- Health & Safety Orientation - Choose one of the following sessions:
April 25, 4-5 pm, WCH 1.120
April 26, 12-1 pm, UTC 2.102A
- Program-specific orientation(s), Announced via e-mail and/or Blackboard
Note: These are the same sessions that were offered in the fall semester.
- Funding your Faculty-led Study Abroad Program - Choose one of the following sessions:
January 17, 5-6 pm, WCH 1.120
February 7, 7-8 pm, WCH 1.120
- International Travel 101
April 11, 6-7:30 pm, CLA 0.10
April 19, 12-1:30 pm, UTC 4.112
April 24 6-7:30 pm, CLA 0.102
Accepted Student Resources
Checklist Additional directions and resources for accepted students.
Acceptance and Waitlist Overview
Financial Responsibilities Policy Accepted students are financially responsible for the program starting March 1
Blackboard Additional pre-departure information/forms can be found in your program's Blackboard community.
Responsibilities of Participation / Code of Conduct