Maymester Abroad Programs
Program List | Application | Registration | After Acceptance | Payment | Info Sessions | Contacts
What is a Maymester Abroad?
- Faculty-led study abroad program
- Low faculty/student ratio
- 4 weeks in duration
- Starts at end of May
- 3-4 UT credits*
- For freshman through graduate students
- Most programs open to all majors
- Courses are included in spring registration and flat-rate tuition applies to undergraduate students
- Administered by Study Abroad or by a department/college/school
*Some programs require a one-credit seminar on campus during the spring semester
Programs and Courses
Advising and Applications
Advising and applications open after September 1, 2013.
Peer mentors are available for walk-in and telephone advising appointments (512) 471-6490.
Program coordinators are available by appointment on Tuesday and Friday afternoons from 2:00-4:00.