Faculty & Staff Resources
Initiating Agreements | Proposing a Faculty-led Program | Departmentally Administered Faculty-led Programs | Study Abroad Safety & Security Assessment | Resources
Professional Networks and Committees
- Study Abroad Network (STAN Blackboard Community)
UT campus networking group consisting of those working with program development and study abroad students. Established to facilitate communication and provide a forum for the discussion of relevant topics.
- Study Abroad Advisory Council (SAAC)
Individuals from each college and school are represented on this council. The main objective of the council is to work collectively to internationalize the campus. The Study Abroad Office director chairs this council. Meetings take place monthly. (Blackboard Community)
- University-wide International Oversight Committee (IOC)
Formed in the spring of 2009, this committee is charged with assessing the risks involved in international activities.
- NAFSA: Association of International Educators
Website resources and annual conference.
- APLU/NAFSA: Center for Capacity Building in Study Abroad
- Contact Ellen Aoki at firstname.lastname@example.org for a video link to International SOS log-in instructions